Kitchen Faucets in St. Louis, MO
Combine functionality and style with kitchen faucets from Signature Kitchen & Bath. We have a variety of kitchen faucets and kitchen fixtures that are sure to suit your style. As one of the most commonly used fixtures in the home, be sure to first determine your needs when choosing the type of kitchen faucet for your sink. Often times, this can seem like an overwhelming task with the number of styles, finishes and features. At Signature Kitchen & Bath, our designers are available to walk you through the decision-making process and help you to distinguish between options, such as pull-down faucets versus pull-out faucets, and we will work with you to find the perfect faucet for your kitchen.
Think about how you work in your kitchen and how the use of your faucet could impact which handle option you choose for the most convenient functionality.
- Single-Handle Kitchen Faucets - A modern style that combines the amount of water flow coming out of the spout and water temperature through the operation of a single lever. The handle is located either attached to the spout or next to it.
- Two-handle Kitchen Faucet - Offers a traditional look while featuring two separate handles to adjust water flow and temperature. It typically requires three or more holes for installation.
- Touchless Kitchen Faucet - Allows hands-free convenience with simple hand motion to activate water flow.
Whether you're adding a new kitchen faucet to your current sink or buying a brand new sink, be sure to match your faucet to the hole openings in your sink.
- Single-hole Kitchen Faucets - Typically used for simple faucets that combine the spout and the handle into a single unit (single-handle faucet) that requires only one drilled hole.
- Two-hole Kitchen Faucet - Typically used for single-handle faucets that requires only one drilled hole for the spout plus an additional hole for an accessory, such as a side spray or lotion dispenser.
- Three-hole Kitchen Faucet - Accommodates traditional kitchen faucets with two handles.
- Four-hole Kitchen Faucets - Accommodates traditional kitchen faucets with two handles plus an additional hole for a side spray or lotion dispenser.
- Wall-mount Kitchen Faucet - A wall-mount faucet attaches on the wall and extends over the sink bowl. These faucets are typically used for pot filler faucets, which make it easier to fill large cooking pots.
- Deck-Mounted Faucet - A common faucet option typically mounted on the surface just behind the sink.
- Bar Faucets / Prep Faucets - Bar faucets are typically used in smaller sinks and located in another part of the kitchen, such as in a prep area or island, at a second sink or behind a bar.
- Pot Filler Faucets - Designed to quickly fill pots with water while eliminating the need to carry them from the sink to the stove. When you need to boil water, simply put the pot on the stove, place the pot filler over the pot.
- Pull Down Kitchen Faucet - This spout type utilizes a spray hose that can be pulled down into the kitchen sink for extended reach and functionality when washing.
- Pull Out Kitchen Faucet - This spout type consists of a spray head and hose that pulls out and can be moved in many different directions to allow for maximum reach in and around your kitchen sink.
- Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray - An alternative to pull out faucets, kitchen faucets with side spray units allow for a powerful spray and an extended reach.
- High Arc Kitchen Faucet - High arc or gooseneck kitchen faucets allow more room to wash large pots and pans.
- Low Arc Kitchen Faucets - Low arc kitchen faucets provide streamlined flow of water with a low profile. They are typically chosen when low-hanging cabinets could restrict the height of the faucet.
Signature Kitchen & Bath is proud to offer a wide range of kitchen faucet finishes to match your style, décor and design preference. From Oil-Rubbed Bronze and Brushed Chrome to Polished Nickel and Stainless Steel, you're sure to find a finish that’s just right for you.
Signature Kitchen & Bath carries kitchen faucets and fixtures made by some of the industry’s leading brands and manufacturers, including Elkay, Moen, Kohler, Blanco, American Standard, Pfister and Grohe. So you can be confident that you will receive kitchen faucets designed for quality and performance.